Thursday, July 17, 2014

2014 Spirit Base Series 1: 291-300

And finally, we're finishing up series 1! Only 7 months after the project began!


#291 - Freddy Galvis
Freddy's not doing so hot in 2014. His OPS+ is -54. 100 is league average...

#292 - Travis Snider


#293 -  Yadier Molina
I thought this was an unique photo for the set. I appreciate that he has his mask up so you can see his face, too.

#294 - Chris Denorfia
I don't know if the stats back it up but Denorfia always seems to be annoyingly good against the Giants.


#295 - Tim Lincecum
It's still weird seeing pictures of Timmy with short hair from last season. Still not as weird as seeing this thing though.

#296 - Brandon Maurer
There's Lincecum's long hair.


#297 - Joel Peralta
I wonder if he's watching DJ Kitty climbing around the catwalk...

#298 - Elvis Andrus
One of the few Rangers to avoid the DL this year. Let's hope I didn't just jinx him.


#299 - Casey Janssen
About half the time I type his last name, I double the Ns instead of the Ss.

#300 - Gio Gonzalez
After a so-so start to 2014, Gio's starting to hit his stride.

Well that closes up Series 1. I kinda ran out of steam there in the middle. Unfortunately, a lot of my spare time will be spent getting ready to move to northwest Arkansas. We'll see how much time I have to get Series 2 going. Thanks for those that have endured Act 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment