Tuesday, September 11, 2018

2018 Clubhouse: Atlanta Braves

First off, I know Acuña missing may seem like blasphemy. But as I explained in the previous post, this checklist was made way back before he was even called up. With that out of the way, here are the Braves that looked like no-brainers back around April or so.

#6. Ozzie Albies (RC)

#7. Freddie Freeman

#8. Ender Inciarte

#9. Dansby Swanson

#10. Julio Teheran

Hey, at least Albies is here. If the switcheroo came, obviously Acuña would be included, as well as Nick Markakis, taking Inciarte and Swanson's places, though I do really enjoy the Inciarte pic. I'd also probably drop Teheran for Mike Foltynewicz.


The autograph options are Freddie here and an unseen Ozzie Albies. I think a Braves fan would be happy to pull either of those.


Here's a look at the gold parallels, numbered to 50. You might be able to see a little shimmer/sparkle here. That's so they're not just a solid, flat color. Kinda like how the Topps black parallels aren't just pure black. I think it adds a bit of a premium feel to the parallels and sets them apart from the base just a tiny bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment