Monday, October 13, 2014

2014 Spirit Base, Series 3: 601-615

In the interest of speeding things along, I'm now formatting the cards 3-up and 15 total per post. Also, since a lot of the guys featured are guys I don't know much (or anything) about, the writing will be much sparser as well.


#601 - Ender Inciarte, #602 - Tommy La Stella, #603 - Caleb Joseph
A bubble gum pic, a nice outfield shot and a unique catcher pic. Off to a good start.


#604 - Yoenis Cespedes, #605 - Chris Coghlan, #606 - Adrian Nieto
The forlorn Cespedes shot is pretty fitting. I'm sure he was just as blindsided by the trade as everyone else.


#607 - Brayan Pena, #608 - Chris Dickerson, #609 - Chad Bettis
I'm really glad the Bettis photo was able to fit without cropping something out.


#610 - Andrew Romine, #611 - Jon Singleton, #612 - Erik Kratz
Pretty satisfied with all three photos here. The Romine is a nice close-up action shot. Singleton's is pretty funny. And I like that Kratz is smiling.


#613 - Matt Shoemaker, #614 - Kevin Correia, #615 - Jarred Cosart
Three starting pitchers. I wonder what kind of impact Shoemaker will have on 2015 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment