Saturday, September 27, 2014

2014 Spirit Base: 481-490

#481 - Bronson Arroyo
I thought I'd show his goofy leg kick since it's something out of the ordinary.

#482 - Gerald Laird
More like Gerald Lard, amirite? (Sorry, that's unnecessarily mean.)


#483 - Chris Davis
I hope the Orioles are somehow able to get him onto their playoff roster without any issues. It'd suck if he got left off and they ended up going pretty far.

#484 - Grady Sizemore
Pretty cool outfield shot. I'm glad he's back around though it's a shame he couldn't keep up his hot start from the spring. Look for his Phillies card in the next series.


#485 - Ryan Sweeney
I wonder if he had to deal with "Ryan's weenie" taunts growing up.

#486 - Conor Gillaspie
Nice to see him sticking on a major league roster after leaving the Giants.


#487 - Skip Schumaker
I find him a little more tolerable after switching uniforms. Funny how that works.

#488 - Asdrubal Cabrera
I kinda liked the Indians' red uniforms until I just realized they're in-state competitors are called the Reds. Eh, they're in need of an entire rebrand, anyway.


#389 - Jhoulys Chacin
Probably one of the most mispronounced names in the MLB. (It's joo-LEEZ cha-SEEN, btw.)

#390 - Ian Kinsler
First, I was bummed that the Rangers traded him. Then, I was bummed that he kinda made himself look like a little jerk. Then the Rangers went up in flames and I got over it. I'm glad he had a great season in Detroit and he'll make things a little more bearable for me if the Tigers make it to the World Series again. Good luck, Kins.

No comments:

Post a Comment